At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are seeking an intern to conduct research as well as manage an independent project in product, strategy, business development, marketing, and sales. The ideal candidate is self-directed, has a passion for entrepreneurship, and strong communication skills. This role will involve a dynamic range of initiatives that have a tangible impact on the company, with a preference for a strong desire to learn about FinTech.
Knowledge about the financial services or SaaS industries is not required, however, a strong desire to learn more about FinTech would make this a great fit.
This role will be based out of Wilmington, NC office.
- Learn about the company, mission, and goals of supported teams
- Manage an independent project conducting research, identifying companies, analyzing their leadership structure, and organizing and tracking an outreach campaign to drive prospective partnerships and new revenue for the company
- Develop skills in product and business development, experiencing firsthand how we develop and market FinTech solutions, and help create strategies to promote Apiture's Innovation technologies for our Financial Institution clients
- Have the chance to work on Fintech partnerships and projects
- Support in building a framework for analyzing Fintech partnership opportunities
- A third or final year university student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Interest in the financial services or Fintech
- A strong academic record (at least 3.5 GPA)
- Eager to learn and work with various teams within the company
- Ability to get up to speed quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as analytical skills
- Very organized and good at tracking and driving projects forward
- Able to work as part of a diverse team and provide innovative ideas, including working with senior stakeholders