At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken, and ambitious Business Development Representative (BDR) / Sales Support person to initiate business development activities in support of our Apiture Digital Banking territory managers.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions need to be office based, we will consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Mapping contacts from target accounts using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot
- Targeting key roles within our prospects and initiating contact via phone and email to assigned contacts, with the goal of scheduling introductory meetings for Apiture Digital Banking Territory Managers
- Following up on content downloads, effectively position Apiture solutions with goal of scheduling effective introduction to territory managers
- Logging all interactions in our CRM, HubSpot or Salesforce and providing feedback to manager and sales team
- Schedule in person meetings for territory managers in support of trade shows, industry events, and conferences.
- The candidate must be attentive to detail, resilient and persistent (90% or more of the candidate’s outbound actions will not result in success).
- Solution demonstrations will be Zoom/Teams or in person. It is expected that this person may travel in support of Sales Executives; travel is expected to be less than 20%.
- The candidate must become an expert in Apiture Digital Banking, our competitors, trends in our space, deposit account opening and payments.
- The candidate must be outgoing, confident and have strong presentation and communication skills and work well under pressure
- Detail oriented, self-directed, coachable
- Experience required in a business or sales development role focused on software or digital banking solutions
- Strong use of tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, LinkedIn
- Experience in direct customer interactions (providing support or training to end users)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- The candidate must become a subject matter expert in digital banking, digital account opening and payments.