At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks
In this role, you will work within your scrum team during the sprint process to identify and plan what tests will need to be written and then execute them. You will have the responsibility to ensure all quality standards have been met before the sprint can be completed.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Be ready to work with product and software engineering throughout the whole development cycle to ensure the quality of Apiture’s software. This will include analyzing acceptance criteria, defining effective test cases as well as building and maintaining our automated test suite.
- Work with both the test team and scrum team to identify areas of improvement that will help build and improve our quality processes across multiple environments.
- Software Engineers in Test will be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, pre-production, and production environments. Quality is needed everywhere!
- Passion for helping to make and improve fantastic apps by testing at the highest level of quality.
- A thirst for learning new technology and the ability to take the initiative to improve skillset.
- Experience with Typescript, Node, Jasmine, Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of UI, API, and Mobile automation tools and frameworks.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Manual testing experience.
- Test Automation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a software engineering role, focused on the testing and/or deployment of applications.
- Working knowledge of UI, API or mobile testing practices and tools such as Selenium, Playwright, Cypress, Detox, Appium, Jest, and Jasmine.
- Proficiency in Typescript and NodeJS.
- Experience working within Unix/Linux environments and related command usage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of GIT, JIRA, and Confluence.
- SQL skills and knowledge and experience with Oracle, MySQL, and/or DynamoDB
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is preferred).