At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, this person is highly skilled within the React Native framework and proficient in object-oriented programming. You'll join a team building iOS and Android mobile apps using React Native, touching all layers of Native iOS and Android code, and writing React Native + Typescript to create a cohesive native cross-platform experience.
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office-based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Work collaboratively with the Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to develop new Mobile features that are dynamic and configurable.
- Build and maintain tools for rapid mobile development and distribution.
- Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features.
- Extend the mobile testing suite to automatically ensure clean and functional code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Keep code easy to maintain and configure.
- 3+ years experience with Native App Development, either Java / Android or Objective-C / iOS.
- Familiarity with Native App Development tools and methods – Xcode / Android Studio.
- Awareness of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- A working understanding of Test Driven Development and CI/CD best practices.
- Experience working within an agile methodology.
- Superior skills around algorithms, data structures, and object oriented design.
- Exposure to UI technologies, specifically Angular, a plus.
- Hands-on development with financial platforms, a plus.
- AWS background, a plus.
- Passionate self-starter who can be visionary, detailed-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Able to strive in an environment were roles can be ambiguous.