At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Reporting to an Engineering Team Lead, the UI/UX Senior Software Engineer is highly skilled within frontend frameworks and has experience both designing and developing world-class, enterprise-level web applications.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office-based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Work collaboratively with the API, Product, and UX Design teams to develop, test and deliver new features that are dynamic and configurable.
- Translate designs and product requirements into full-fledged dynamic features.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Document your code and keep it easy to maintain and configure.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical product documentation.
- Develop well encapsulated unit tests and ensure good code coverage when submitting PRs for review by the team lead and other engineers.
- Work independently on tasks and seek input/feedback from other team members as needed.
- Work on a small to medium sized Agile team, but as part of a larger multi-team, cross functional environment.
- Develop and/or contribute to the design of new front-end components and web applications.
- Review and provide feedback to PRs composed by other UI/UX software engineers.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Angular.
- 5+ years’ experience with ES6 or Typescript.
- Expert in RxJS.
- Good working knowledge and experience with Nx
- Strong understanding of container-component architecture (smart and dumb components).
- Well versed in common patterns within Angular such as dependency injection, services, directives, and pipes.
- Extensive experience working with REST and API integration.
- Expert-level understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and deployment to cloud platforms, such as AWS. Familiarity with Serverless concepts and patterns.
- Proven track record in building world-class, enterprise-level web applications that are both sleek and functional.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of personal accountability for building high quality software.
- Proactive work habits and ability to work towards a deadline.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, teamwork-based environment.
- Curious with a passion for learning.
Nice To Have:
- Experience both consuming and building client-side SDKs is preferred.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Prior experience building enterprise web applications, preferably within the banking space, but other relating industries a plus.