At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office-based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Build, grow and lead a team of data analysts and machine learning engineers from the ground up, to develop advanced data intelligence solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of advanced analytics in areas like customer behavior analysis, key-event predictions, and prescriptive analytics.
- Apply and guide your team on how to use statistical analysis, data modeling, machine learning, and other similar approaches to develop solutions to high-impact business use-cases.
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and formulate end-to-end solutions. Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations by creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Work closely with the Application Development and Data Engineering teams to operationalize and maintain customer-facing data products.
- Independently implement up-to-date industry practices and analytical frameworks to enable your team and the organization to mature in its data operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related fields with emphasis on quantitative methods and solutions.
- 5+ years experience working in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Computer Science roles.
- Ability to write (and refactor) robust code in Python and SQL employing best practice coding standards and documentation.
- Prior experience with data platforms like Snowflake, AWS DMS, etc.
- Prior experience with data exploration and data visualization tools such as Domo, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Working knowledge of AWS with experience using ML platforms like Sagemaker.
- Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including people and project management.
Nice To Have:
- Depth of knowledge in the banking industry.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem.
- Familiarity with designing and analyzing A/B testing and other experiment types.
- Demonstrated experience employing DevOps or MLOps methodologies.