We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Are you a Cloud Network Engineer who encompasses the “Keep It Weird” culture of Austin? Then consider joining Apiture. You’ll report to the Vice President of Engineering, and be a hands-on team member that will drive technology standards across the business. You will be working with a team of highly talented software engineers, security specialists in an effort to develop practical scalable solutions in AWS through existing or new applications.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if chilling to the tunes of local bands and sipping local brews weren’t enough, we offer an inspiring workplace too! Our office is just a short hop away from the shops and dining at The Domain and The Arboretum. We provide generous compensation and benefits packages, a gym on-site, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have not heard of us yet, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast.
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Design and implement hosted and cloud solutions.
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of F5 LTM and ASM, preferably with BIG-IP VE.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS ELBs, Route 53, CloudFront, and VPC peering.
- Advanced level knowledge of automation using CloudFormation, Bash, and Ansible.
- An advanced level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTPS, FTPS, SSH, SMTP.
- Strong expertise at network documentation.
- Experience with other networking devices such as Cisco and Palo Alto.
- Support services for related technologies: O365 Active Directory, Kerberos, and Federation.
- Knowledge of common network monitoring utilities
- Participation in on-call rotation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in design, implement, monitor and manage networks.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing networks within AWS cloud.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
- Managing virtual networks (and subnets) with VPC peering and/or AWS Transit Gateways
- Extensive experience with a UNIX command line environment and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming.
- Managing Cloud Based VPN (Site to Site, Point to Site) and corporate networks.
- Managing IaaS based firewalls and WAFs such as F5, Palo Alto, Cisco, and AWS WAF in the cloud.
- Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF.
- Experience working with Windows/Linux/Mac
- Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis.
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution.
- Industry certifications preferred but not required.
- DevOps background when proven automation and validation of delivery pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary
Are you up for the challenge?