We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
WANTED: Mobile ENGINEER with a “Keep it weird” mentality.
Are you a mobile engineer who encompasses the “Keep It Weird” culture of Austin? Then consider joining Apiture. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency.
Reporting to the Director of Applications Development, this person is highly skilled within the React Native framework and is a leader within the mobile domain. You'll join a team building iOS and Android mobile apps using React Native, touching all layers of Native iOS and Android code, and writing React Native + Typescript to create a cohesive native cross-platform experience.
As if chilling to the tunes of local bands and sipping local brews weren’t enough, we offer an inspiring work place too! Our office is just a short hop away from the shops and dining at The Domain and The Arboretum. We provide generous compensation and benefits packages, a gym and cafeteria on-site, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance and we’re growing – fast.
- Passionate self-starter who can be visionary, detailed-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Able to strive in an environment where roles can be ambiguous.
- Work collaboratively with the Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to develop new Mobile features that are dynamic and configurable.
- Build and maintain tools for rapid mobile development and distribution.
- Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features.
- Extend the mobile testing suite to automatically ensure clean and functional code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Keep code easy to maintain and configure.
- Familiarity with Native App Development tools and methods - Xcode / Android Studio.
- Awareness of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- A working understanding of Test Driven Development and CI/CD best practices.
- Experience working within an agile methodology.
- Superior skills around algorithms, data structures, and object oriented design.
- Native App Development, either Java / Android or Objective-C / iOS a plus.
- Exposure to UI technologies, specifically Angular, a plus.
- Hands-on development with financial platforms, a plus.
- AWS background, a plus.
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary
Are you up for the challenge?