We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired workplace, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, onsite gym, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have not heard of us yet, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, and we’re growing – fast.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a standardized commercialization process that allows customers to easily and seamlessly purchase our new products and product enhancements
- Work closely and coordinate activities across various departments across the organization including: product, legal. finance, security and compliance, customer support, sales, marketing and relationship management
- Possess a combination of creativity and client empathy as well as proficient in managing large scale projects
- Ability to work with programming resources to automate processes where necessary
- Work closely with the product manager and product owners to understand the vision of the product/product enhancement in order to share that vision across the organization
- Ability to work with competitive data and finance to assist with pricing models and contracting requirements
- Work with marketing to develop both sales and marketing materials as well as end user marketing materials as necessary
- Author external communication announcing the product release
- Author internal training materials and provide train-the-trainer training internally to ensure the organization is prepared to service the product/product enhancement
- Work closely with sales and customer success managers to understand key selling and differentiation points and prepare the teams for success in selling
- Make product roadmap recommendations and have overall ownership over commercialization activities
- Utilize project management tools to develop a standardized process and ensure all parts of the commercialization activities are completed
- Bachelors degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary
Are you up for the challenge?