Do you have a passion for solving problems at the convergence of technology and business? Do you play strategy games? Are you always learning? Do you think innovatively? Do you live to learn?
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking through an open architecture built, natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies. To meet this goal, we're seeking a Business Analyst to help us design, document, build and drive solutions to meet business needs within and beyond the banking industry.
- Work directly with Product Managers to create and maintain technical and business requirements from user stories.
- Help identify and assess FinTech partners for integration into Apiture’s global product offering.
- Collaborate on technical design documents for engineering teammates.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to produce client-facing product guides.
- Create acceptance criteria for Quality Assurance to leverage for automated testing.
- Work with Product Team to create user flows for innovative delivery of traditional features.
- Work with the UI/UX team to produce incredible user experiences.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Strong communicator to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Avid learner always seeking to gain new knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work the hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
- Bachelor's degree (technical focus preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software development.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- 2+ years working in financial services; preferably banking or FinTech.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Frequent travel is required
- Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
- The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regard to tight deadlines
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary