at Apiture • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Wanted: Business Analyst who craves the “Salt life”
Do you have a passion for solving problems at the convergence of technology and business? Do you play strategy games? Are you always learning? Do you think innovatively? Do you live to learn? Then consider joining Apiture’s Wilmington-based team. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability and transparency.
· Strong communicator to both business and technical stakeholders.
· Avid learner always seeking to gain new knowledge.
· High attention to detail.
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Ability to work the hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
Begin each day from our headquarters:
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired work place, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, free gym access, beer on tap, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast.
· In the first 30 days, you’ll onboard, be immersed in a professional services deployment team and begin working with client requirements for direct banking deployments and third-party integrations
· In the first 60 days, you’ll have worked on a strategic client project and will be part of the team integrating API specifications to support our API-first development strategy
· In the first 90-180 days, you’ll be a heavy contributor that can be relied upon for leading client discovery meetings and documenting requirements for the technical team
· In the first six months, you’ll have assisted us in launching several new clients and in scaling out a deployment team.
· In the first year, you will have built out an environment anyone can be proud of – one that serves hundreds of financial institutions, tens of millions of customers, tens of trillions of transactions, and you will regularly be writing and attending AWS-oriented articles and conferences, as an acknowledged expert at your craft.
Jobs fill up fast at up-and-coming companies located in one of America’s fastest-growing and most desirable metro areas. So don’t leave us salty - apply today!
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in software development.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· 2+ years working in financial services; preferably banking or FinTech.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
· The ability to work long hours and to multitask
· Frequent travel is required
· Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
· The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
· The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regards to tight deadlines
· The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary