We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
The Product Marketing Specialist will work closely across both product and marketing to understand and strategize the go-to-market needs for the Apiture mobile and digital banking solutions. This individual will be responsible for the process from ideation to creation of messaging for both existing products and new products added to the Apiture platform. The Product Marketing Specialist will work with the sales team to ensure a consistent message is delivered to our current customer base as well as new prospects of the Apiture family of solutions.
The Product Marketing specialist should be prepared to wear multiple hats and support many segments of the Apiture business. There is an opportunity to build strategies and processes impacting Apiture's greater marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and a self-starter who wants to shape the future of growing company.
- Become an expert of the Apiture digital banking platform, it’s key features, and positioning in the market.
- Maintain a landscape and analysis of competition in the digital banking space as it relates to Apiture’s digital banking services.
- Research and create original product marketing collateral and content while also updating/reviewing existing collateral, including but not limited to product sheets, white papers and case studies.
- Work collaboratively with design, product, customer support and sales to produce best in class marketing collateral
- Synthesize and summarize products by multiple sources to create clear and compelling content that can differentiate Apiture from its competitors
- Support the sales organization through the creative of cutting-edge and powerful marketing collateral
Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role
- Preference for candidates coming out of the software, fintech or banking industries
- Should be organized and able to handle multiple projects seamlessly
- Strong creative marketing capabilities with the ability to translate the technical side of Apiture products for general understanding
- Should be comfortable working in deadline-driven environments
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable working across teams to accomplish tasks
- Must be able to provide work examples, portfolios of work, and complete interview assignments
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to sustain work for several hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary