We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
The Event Coordinator will manage Apiture’s participation at events and conferences across the U.S and be the sole owner of Apiture's Annual User Conference which takes place in the fall. This candidate will work across teams to ensure that Apiture is properly represented at every industry event and attending employees are prepared. At Apiture's user conference, this role is responsible for all aspects, from booking the venue, to entertainment and logistical planning, to onsite execution. The Event Coordinator will be Apiture’s point person for the planning and coordination of all events as well as a variety of other tasks. The ideal candidate will have event coordination experience and be able to hit the ground running quickly in fast-moving environment.
The Event Coordinator should be prepared to wear multiple hats and support many segments of the Apiture business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and a self-starter who wants to shape the future of growing company.
- Coordinate all aspects of Apiture’s annual user conference including, but not limited to:
- Work directly with the user conference venue to review and sign contracts, map out the conference layout and flow, coordinate food and beverage, and manage guest room bookings.
- Work closely with members of the product and content marketing team on the conference agenda
- Plan after hours dinners and events for the Apiture team and customers
- Manage and order all conference giveaways
- Work closely with conference sponsors to negotiate contracts
- Manage all sales and industry events for the calendar year and work closely with the sales and supporting teams to ensure the Apiture brand is represented with current initiatives
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Apiture's booth presence, consistently working with design and 3rd party resources to ensure appropriate brand representation at all events
- Maintain Apiture’s annual event calendar and events budget
- Manage all company giveaways and maintain the Apiture company store
- Bachelors degree
- 2-4 years of experience planning and managing events for a medium to large organization
- Experience organizing user conference(s), groups, or other flagship events for a firm
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable working across teams to accomplish tasks
- Approx. 10% travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to sustain work for several hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary