We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Are you a technical program manager who encompasses the “Keep It Weird” culture of Austin? Then consider joining Apiture. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency.
Reporting to the Manager of Applications Development, the application analyst will be responsible for strategic type projects. You will be working with a team of highly talented software engineers in an effort to develop practical scalable solutions through existing or new applications.
As if chilling to the tunes of local bands and sipping local brews weren’t enough, we offer an inspiring work place too! Our office is just a short hop away from the shops and dining at The Domain and The Arboretum. We provide generous compensation and benefits packages, a gym on-site, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast.
- Passionate self-starter who can be visionary, detailed-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
- Open-minded about process and not afraid to create your own
- Experience working with collaborative geographically dispersed team members
- Solid communication and troubleshooting abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of agile principles
- Experience around platform modernization
- Influence across functional teams including DevOps, Development, QA, and Product
- Report on overall program status while focusing on key metrics
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product features, and schedules
- Exposure to web services
- Create and implement new operations tools & processes for increased efficiency/productivity for Digital Banking Engineering team.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Apiture Banking Product technology and underlying software architectures, to project manage solutions.
- Work closely with multiple Product Managers and Software Engineering teams on understanding root causes for problems then proposing features and process improvements.
- Focus on incremental delivery and understanding of Agile, Design and DevOps principles.
- Ability to forecast, come up with metrics that can be presented to leadership team.
- Responsible for handling 3rd parties that Engineering team need to interact with and managing risks, issues and assumptions.
- Outstanding account management, follow-through, and resourcefulness along with good attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills, and collaboration with teams.
- Experience with working in software development environment and Ability to learn banking or Finance specific terminology and processes
- Certifications with Project Management Institute or Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance would be good to have, but not mandatory/required.
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary
Are you up for the challenge?
Jobs fill up fast at up-and-coming companies located in one of America’s fastest-growing and most desirable metro areas. Apply today!