Do you have a passion for solving problems at the convergence of technology and business? We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of cloud-based technologies. To meet this goal, we're seeking a Product Manager of Commercial Banking to help us design, build and drive solutions to meet business needs within and beyond the banking industry in new and innovative ways.
- Drive strategic direction for Apiture’s Commercial Banking solutions
- Create and maintain the Commercial Banking product roadmap
- Take ownership of vendor relationships and vendor contracts related to your products
- Track overall market and competitive dynamics
- P&L of your products
- Provide guidance to product owners, product designers, product marketers to help develop product solutions
- Collaborate with functional groups across the organization including Architecture, Engineering, Marketing, Client Success, Implementations, and Quality Assurance to execute on the product vision
- Must attend sprint demos and other development ceremonies
- Create supporting documentation as needed for your products
- Experience in the commercial / treasury banking space delivering end-user facing solutions.
- Experience building and scaling B2B software, preferably from the ground up.
- Understanding of traditional digital banking systems including web, mobile, and alternative channel solutions.
- Must know the existing commercial digital banking marketplace including industry trends and players.
- Must thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communicator with the ability to crystalize a vision and directions to both technical and business agents.
- Must be self-driven and be willing to put in the time necessary to get the job done.
- Documenting and presenting recommendations to team members
- Can break down complex and large solutions into manageable activities and prioritize.
- Ability to effectively communicate to C-suite executives to advocate for your solutions, garner buy-in, and inspire a shared vision.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical Focus preferred)
- 5+ years in software development
- 5+ years in commercial banking / treasury services
- Familiarity with working in an agile development process
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to sustain work for several hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary
Apiture is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.