Job Location: 1
0901 Stonelake Blvd., Austin, TX 78759
Apiture LLC has an opening for a Developer III in Austin, Texas.
- Utilize knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies to support existing business systems applications.
- Understand complex internal business processes and/or functions, and recommend strategies for improving systems applications.
- Code new features and functions, and fix defects reported by Quality Assurance.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product features, and schedules.
- Work on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Consult with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects and services.
- Work independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Coach and lead less experienced IT staff and business managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a related occupation
- Position requires the following experience: Working within a Java, C++, Perl, or Node.js environment (5 years); Unix or Linux experience (1 year); Working within an agile methodology (2 years); Using Jira, Bitbucket, and GIT (2 years); RESTful web services (1 year); Experience with API documentation (1 year); Experience with system design (1 year); Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity theory and object oriented design; Text editors or IDE's; Jenkins CI technologies; UI technologies, including Angular; and, Familiarity with database technologies, such as Oracle.
CONTACT: Please refer to Job #11981.7/46-1