at Apiture • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
The Associate Customer Support Representative, FI-Direct (Rep) is directly responsible for the support of end users for financial instituions utilizing the Apiture software that take advantage of the FI-Direct product. The Rep will be made aware of issues through calls and will be responsible for diagnosing production level issues, spotting trends and working with internal staff and vendors to get resolution for the customer. The Rep will also help to serve as a mouthpiece for users and customers, aiding the Product team in determining how best the system can be made more user-friendly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
· Handle calls from end users in a friendly, resolution-oriented manner.
· Create helpdesk tickets for all issues, documenting all details of the issue and how resolution was reached.
· Spot trends among tickets in order to identify the root cause of issues.
· Work with the Support, Product, QA and Development teams to ensure larger, underlying issues are addressed in a timeliness corresponding to their priority level.
· Work with the Product team to help inform future enhancements—conveying what customers have said would improve the product, as well as an idea of priority for these enhancements.
· Ensure compliance with Apiture policies, standards and procedures.
· Other functions as necessary.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment where constant prioritization is essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
· Some experience with customers in a support capacity
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
· Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
· The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
· The ability to work long hours and to multitask
· Learning, thinking, concentration
· The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
· The ability to work under stressful conditions
· The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion
This Job Description may not include all of the essential functions of this position, and that these essential functions may change as deemed necessary by the manager.