Our new Embedded Banking e-book demonstrates how this new strategy can help community banks and credit unions grow beyond the branch….
Use APIs to Create a Unique Banking Experience
Apiture’s API Banking solution allows you to take control of your digital banking platform and benefit from flexible Open Banking technology. With our API-first design, your developers can create truly unique digital banking experiences using our embedded banking components, events, and APIs. API banking technology empowers you to extend banking services through new distribution channels, uncover new use cases, and create additional revenue streams.
Apiture’s open APIs let financial institutions and fintech partners access financial data securely, replacing outdated insecure and fragile screen-scraping techniques.
Use Apiture APIs to:
- Optimize your digital experience by designing a user interface and solution set tailored to your consumer and business audience.
- Create custom application dashboards to seamlessly combine a user’s financial information with other external applications.
- Provision and customize your own experience through our developer portal.
- Enhance your banking operations to monitor real-time banking events and banking activity history.
Grow Beyond the Branch with Embedded Banking
One way to use API Banking technology is to leverage partnerships to drive growth through digital channels. Using an embedded banking strategy, financial institutions empower strategic partners to offer secure access to real-time financial data and banking services contextually.
Apiture manages the technical lift to get to market with embedded banking, leaving financial institutions to do what they do best — deliver exceptional financial products and services to their communities. This collaborative approach not only enhances the user experience by seamlessly integrating banking services into partner platforms, it also expands market reach and accelerates growth by tapping into new target segments.
Use embedded banking to:
- Grow deposits and user base by reaching new communities of people.
- Deliver banking services within third-party applications. For example, digital dashboards, payroll/HR systems, corporate intranets, university portals, investment partner platforms, or other services.
- Originate new deposit accounts.
- Reach new users and better service existing users where they are.
- Deepen your presence within target industries and verticals.
By Danielle Eriksson, Director of Product Management at Apiture The world looks a lot different today than it did 3,…
Join Danielle Eriksson, VP of Product Management at Apiture, in this webinar to learn how to use strategic partnerships to fuel growth at your community bank or credit union….
Contact us today to learn how Apiture’s API Banking solution can support your digital banking experience.