At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
The Product Marketing Specialist will work closely across the organization (sales, product, and marketing) to understand and strategize the go-to-market needs for the Apiture mobile and digital banking solutions. Candidates will apply in-depth analysis of market position to provide definition of targeted markets, market needs & trends, new technology, the value of the opportunity, customer business issues, and the competitive position of Apiture products and solution alternatives. The role includes supporting the sales organization through the creation of cutting-edge and powerful marketing collateral and content. This individual will be responsible for the process from ideation to creation of messaging for both existing products and new products added to the Apiture platform.
The Product Marketing Specialist will work with the sales team to ensure a consistent message is delivered to our current customer base as well as new prospects of the Apiture family of solutions and measure the effectiveness of the messaging. The Product Marketing specialist will also wear multiple hats and support many segments of the Apiture business. This individual will build strategies and processes impacting Apiture's greater marketing strategy. The Product Marketing Specialist prepares, delivers, and manages marketing strategies and develops innovative programs that drive demand for the Apiture Digital Banking Platform.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions need to be office based, we will consider remote candidates based in the Eastern or Central Time zones for this position.
- Become an expert of the Apiture Digital Banking Platform, their key features, and positioning in the market
- Maintain a landscape and analysis of competition in the digital banking space as it relates to Apiture’s digital banking services
- Create new and maintain product marketing collateral and content while also updating/reviewing existing collateral, including but not limited to product sheets, presentations, web content, white papers, case studies, and oversee demos and scripts
- Work collaboratively with design, product, customer support and sales to produce best in class product messaging and collateral that differentiates Apiture from its competitors
- Have a deep understanding of digital banking systems and the financial services marketplace
- Strong writing skills for both technical documentation and editorial pieces
- Ability to work across multiple teams to develop thoughtful and consistent brand messaging
- Evaluate performance of marketing campaigns to develop and update goals and objectives for future campaigns
- Define, create and deliver all go to market and product launch plans and materials for new modules, capabilities, and / or full products that align with market needs and opportunities
- Advise sales and product on product deficiencies and improvement opportunities based on market research and new trends that will align with Apiture’s strategic vision
- Increase media attention by coordinating article publication placement and speaking engagements at industry events
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience in a product marketing role preferably in fintech or banking software organizations
- Strong creative marketing capabilities with the ability to translate the technical side of products for general understanding
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to effectively use the spoken and written word to communicate with all stakeholders
- Comfortable working in deadline-driven environments and handling multiple projects seamlessly
- Experience in basic design layout skills, specifically experience with Adobe Design Suite
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot CMS
- Must be able to provide work examples, portfolios of work, and complete interview assignments
- Must be able to travel