At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
The Associate Customer Support Representative, is directly responsible for the support of end users for financial institutions utilizing the Apiture software that take advantage of our products. The Rep will be made aware of issues through calls and will be responsible for diagnosing production level issues, spotting trends and working with internal staff and vendors to get resolution for the customer. The Rep will also help to serve as a mouthpiece for users and customers, aiding the Product team in determining how best the system can be made more user-friendly.
Shift for this role will be Thursday through Monday 11:00am – 8:00pm EST.
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions need to be office based, we will consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Handle calls from end users in a friendly, resolution-oriented manner
- Create help desk tickets for all issues, documenting all details of the issue and how resolution was reached
- Spot trends among tickets in order to identify the root cause of issues
- Work with the Support, Product, QA and Development teams to ensure larger, underlying issues are addressed in a timeliness corresponding to their priority level
- Work with the Product team to help inform future enhancements—conveying what customers have said would improve the product, as well as an idea of priority for these enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with Apiture policies, standards and procedures
- Other functions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- Experience working with customers in a support capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where constant prioritization is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills