Reporting to the Manager of Engineering, the software engineer will be working with a team of highly talented software engineers in an effort to refine features and solution issues within the application.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Work collaboratively with the API, Product, and Design teams to develop new features that are dynamic and configurable.
- Proven track record in building and / or designing world-class applications that are both sleek and functional.
- Desire to expand into new languages and technologies.
- Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Champion quality in own code and across team.
- Able to make sound decisions, without need of leadership intervention.
- 4+ years of experience with object oriented programming (Perl OR Typescript a plus but not mandatory).
- Experience with common frameworks (Angular, React Native, Node.js a plus but not mandatory).
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, GIT, and Jira.
- Exposure to Unix or Linux environments.
- Experience working within an agile methodology.
- IDE OR text editor knowledge, preferably with VS code OR Emacs.
- Superior skills around algorithms, data structures, and object oriented design.
- Hands-on development with financial platforms, a plus.
- AWS background, a plus.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with financial platforms
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Familiarity with .Net C# language and architecture
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Oracle
- Knowledge of UI technologies such as Angular