At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are looking to add a Financial Analyst Intern who will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing. They will also handle assembling and summarizing data to structure reports on financial status and risks and help with performing account reconciliations and other administrative tasks as required.
This role will be based out of our Wilmington, NC office but we are open to regionally remote candidates.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure reports on financial status and risks
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Report and analyze certain company expenses
- Assist with the creation of the monthly financial reporting metrics and data visualizations
- Support economic assessment(s) of commercial proposals
- Identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments
- Provide front line support for ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
- Functions as a team and realizes all members of the team are vital to its success
- Currently (or rising) junior or senior pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Analytics
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Detail oriented, high level of ownership and accuracy
- GPA ≥ 3.2
- Should have Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to learn new software/applications quickly and in depth