At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Reporting to the Data Engineering Manager, the Software Engineer is highly skilled in developing Angular applications with integrations with services such as apis and databases.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Work collaboratively with the Data Pipeline & Infrastructure, Analytics, and Innovation Product teams to design, develop, test and deliver new features that are dynamic and configurable
- Translate product requirements, API specifications and technical designs into backend services and world-class APIs that support our applications and direct integration by our clients’ applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback.
- Document your code and keep it easy to maintain and configure.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical product documentation.
- Develop well encapsulated unit tests and ensure good code coverage when submitting PRs for review by the team lead and other engineers.
- Work independently on tasks and seek input/feedback from other team members as needed.
- Work on a small to medium sized Agile team, but as part of a larger multi-team, cross functional environment.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in developing web applications
- 2+ years’ experience in Angular with Typescript
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer developing services that support the implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with ORM tools like TypeORM and Sequelize
- Good working knowledge and experience with monorepo framework tools like Nx and Lerna
- Strong understanding of container-component architecture (smart and dumb components)
- Well versed in common patterns within Angular such as dependency injection, services, directives, and pipes