At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to drive significant revenue by selling Apiture’s Digital Banking Solutions to Banks in an assigned territory. Success in this role is meeting the sales objectives as defined by the CRO and the SVP of Sales.
The Sales Executive responsibilities include successfully implementing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans as defined by the sales management team. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Duties include hitting annual targets, prospecting to build short and long term-territory pipeline, building relationships, and understanding customer challenges.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base which includes active prospecting to build a short term and long-term pipeline
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Accountability for understanding a communicating Fintech Industry trends to effectively sell and compete in the open market
- Proven sales experience meeting, or exceeding, targets in long and complex sales cycles
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 Years of experience in Sales
- 5 years of experience in enterprise or complex sales cycles
- Preferred experience software sales selling into the banking industry
- Preferred experience in Fintech industry
- Ability to set priorities, and the discipline to execute to those priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate complex technical solutions to management or team members is essential.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Must have good time management and organizational skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Collaborative and handles constructive criticism
- Frequent travel is required