At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Reporting to the SVP of Engineering, the Release Manager will be responsible for the management of releases across applications across multiple teams.
- Management of releases across applications all involving different teams.
- Construction of reporting and communication of.
- Creation / coordination of centralized release schedule and execution plan
- Mitigate risks and resolve issues regarding release quality and schedule.
- Ensure all team members are adhering to engineering by serving as the gatekeeper.
- Evaluate frequency of releases and alignment to scrum teams.
- Continual general improvement of the release process.
- BA/BS degree in a technical/business field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2+ years of industry experience focused on release management.
- A superb understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Outstanding management, follow-through, and resourcefulness along with good attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills, and collaboration with teams.
- Experience with Jira / Bitbucket / Confluence.
- Experience with working in software development environment centered around Online Banking.
- Prior participation with hands-on development.
- Prior exposure having a hand in maturing the release management discipline.
- Proficiency with continuous deployment improvements.