At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Manager to lead the delivery team in the implementation of our extensive suite of online banking product offerings. You will play a major role in helping our customers successfully implement our technical solutions while you lead an incredible group of project management professionals.
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Provide day-to-day management and direction to the online banking project managers and delivery managers, ensuring a highly engaged team of employees
- Responsible for hiring, training, resource allocation, and development of team members
- Represent the team’s mission of creating a one-of-a-kind, unparalleled experience in the industry
- Collaborate and support implementation teams, engineering teams, product, and leadership across Apiture and all 3rd party vendors
- Inspire a shared vision by thinking critically and creatively to adapt and prepare for future trends and industry changes
- Challenge the process by always looking for creative solutions and how we can enhance the customer journey and improve the customer’s experience
- Responsible for the adoption, analysis and management of proactive reports, dashboards, and other data needs as needed by Apiture leadership
- Attend all client-team meetings
- Actively review all project status with team members to ensure audit compliance and updates and encourage timely completion of projects
- Ensure the team actively manages project risks and decisions
- Assist with managing technical writer activities and team’s participation in managing and updating project documentation
- Lead team members with goals, real time feedback, professional growth and development, reviews, and mentoring
- Thorough understanding of employee motivational techniques.
- Skilled in identifying employee strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Should be an effect communicator to all stakeholders, including internal employees, peers and clients.
- Avid learner; always seeking to gain new knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Bachelors preferred
- Prior banking/credit union and/or FinTech experience required; 3-5 years preferred
- Strong background in project or program management required; 3-5 years preferred
- Proven track record of successful financial technology deployments / or similar industry vertical with 5-7 years of experience
- Prior management and team leadership experience preferred
- Amazon Web Services, SalesForce, SQL, TaskRay, HTML, Microsoft Office experience preferred