At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
Apiture is looking for a seasoned professional to develop, implement and maintain solution operations and performance management processes as well as the critical analysis and reporting that underpins key strategic decision making as it relates to the development and rollout of Apiture’s primary solutions. This position will be responsible for collaborating with Engineering, QE, DevOps, Product, and Design resources to ensure committed solutions are made available to the Professional Services Organization and Client Delivery teams in a predictable fashion, with clearly identified and minimized risks and issues.
We are looking for a resourceful self-starter with a project and process management mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and strong communication skills to play a leadership role in contributing to our continued growth. If you are motivated by a collaborative, dynamic, and challenging environment then you will want to work with us.
Location (Wilmington, NC, Austin, TX, Remote):
We have offices in Wilmington, NC and Austin, TX and while some positions are office based, we will also consider remote candidates depending on their time zone.
- Design and implement new, measurable processes that will be able to evolve as business grows
- Determine KPI’s, create reporting, emphasize data driven analysis, and provide recommendations, allowing leadership visibility of progress, risks, opportunities in the development of product solutions, enabling them make decisions accordingly
- Monitor the end-to-end health of our portfolio of existing and new products; consistently represent the health of the program, as well as requirements for improvement
- Project manage cross-functional tasks and deadlines required to successfully meet internal and client timelines; proactively escalate risks to leadership
- Support and manage, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects across the organization, and oversee their completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive best practices, communication, and coordination to enable effective collaboration across teams
- Contribute to business cases that qualitatively and quantitatively justify the development of new offers and offer enhancements
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Innovation to ensure customers and changing market dynamics are appropriately represented in existing and in-design offers
- Partner with development teams to ensure information is captured accurately and updated to extract insights for decision making
- Identify risks, opportunities, and potential actions to ensure the optimal business operation
- Strong communicator to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Avid learner; always seeking to gain new knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable interacting with senior leaders, external partners, and staff at all levels
- Highly motivated, creative, autonomous, results-oriented, problem-solver
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and has a bias for action
- Exceptional project management skills, with proven execution of large-scale, complex, inter-team projects
- Strong leadership to ensure teamwork, build solid relationships, and embrace change.
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills to influence stakeholders across the different dimensions of the organization
- An inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to strategically and tactically project manage several tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
- Experience in SDLC, especially Agile