At Apiture, our mission is to empower financial institutions to know and serve their clients with the care of a traditional community institution at the scale, speed, and efficiency required in today’s digital world. With more than 300 clients throughout the U.S., we deliver comprehensive online and mobile solutions that support banks and credit unions, ranging from small community financial institutions to new, innovative direct banks.
We are looking to add a software development focused intern to help support our Salesforce platform and initiatives.
- Your primary responsibility will be to act as first line of support to resolve day-to-day problems with Salesforce for our various business units.
- Resolve bugs in existing applications.
- Attend meetings with business units to gather requirements and come up with solutions to business problems.
- Opportunity to learn development within the Salesforce platform using Apex, SOQL, and Lightning components.
- A junior or senior in college pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solution problems.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and familiarity in at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Apex, PHP, or Perl.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Familiarity with Salesforce workflows, approval processes, visual workflows, process builder and other tools is a plus.