We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient, and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
The art of the live demo. Can you master it?
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Consultant candidate to present both the business and technical aspects of our cutting-edge digital banking solution. This candidate will assist the sales team during sales demonstrations and be an active contributor on all calls with prospects. The Solutions Consultant responsibilities include delivery of live product demos, managing technical follow-ups, building relationships, and understanding customer challenges. They must have both business and technical presentation skills and quickly understand the requirements of the prospective firms that they meet with and assist sales team in linking those requirements to the Apiture unique value proposition.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired work place, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, onsite gym, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – hundreds of financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, and we’re growing – fast.
This role will be based out of our Wilmington, NC office, but consideration will be given to remote applicants based regionally as well.
- Proven Product experience, ideally working effectively with sales teams in a previous role at another software company.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels and facets of the organization, including both business and technical C-level executives.
- Must be able to speak articulately about APIs and AWS architecture.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Solutions Consultants give technical presentations during which they explain the technical aspects of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem.
- Must have extensive product and industry knowledge.
- Be an active participant in all sales demonstrations and provide the more technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers
- Be the primary point of contact to complete RFPs and work closely with our marketing department to complete.
- Help product researching and developing new products based on the interactions and feedback from prospects as well as the sales team.
- Ability to work closely with the sales team and travel with them as needed.
- Works with Sales Exec/Account Manager/Product Team to prioritize and construct business requirements, solution structure, proposals, pricing, etc.
- Identify client needs and requirements
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients
- Ability to understand business requirements and communicate them for product consideration
- Understand the competitive market and business/technical landscape to solve business problems
- Works with product team to stay abreast of product roadmap, enhancements, updates, bugs, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Accountability for understanding a communicating Fintech Industry trends to effectively sell and compete in the open market.
- Bachelor’s degree or related industry experience
- 5 years of experience in Product or a Product / Solutions Consultant role
- Preferred experience at a software company ideally in the banking industry
- Preferred experience in Fintech industry
- The ability to perfect that art of the live demo
- Ability to set priorities, and the discipline to execute to those priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate a deep understanding of banking along with complex technical solutions to management or team members is essential.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Must have good time management and organizational skills and adhere to deadlines
- Collaborative and handles constructive criticism