We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Within our Open Professional Services team, the Business Consultant is on the front lines of Apiture working everyday with our customers during the deployment lifecycle. The Business Consultant works collaboratively with the Open Professional Services Delivery Manager, Delivery Engineers, Quality Control Team, Product, Design, and Developers to write user stories and requirements, meet deliverables, manage customer education and questions, lead and execute on the configuration of Apiture and 3rd party software, and support the coordination of testing. This position interfaces with internal stakeholders and works with the Open Professional Services team to help contribute to acceptance criteria for quality assurance and testing.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired workplace, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, onsite gym, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, and we’re growing – fast.
- Customer Facing Deployments:
- Serve as a Professional Services Business Consultant to our customer(s) within deployment initiatives, which may be a bank, credit union, partner, and/or reseller
- Support the delivery of projects to the customer inclusive of requirements, schedule, quality, testing, and overall customer satisfaction
- Support project documentation leveraging Apiture templates
- Help educate and coordinate the transition to Apiture Customer Support post deployment
- Customer Education / Training:
- Support client education and understanding of the state-of-the-art API first architecture and workflows within Apiture and across the ecosystem of partner vendors
- Drive customer education and decision making around Apiture and 3rd party vendor configuration management
- Vendor Configuration Management:
- Support the actual Apiture configuration establishment or coordination of configuration needs with Engineering
- Support the configuration of 3rd party systems
- Customer Requirements:
- Work with the customer to gather requirements for software development that will support the implementation of the Apiture SaaS software and/or required data conversion
- Support the business development requirements documentation inclusive to user stories, business requirements, and visual components. Manage these BRD’s with the customer and internal Product Delivery. Monitor the development timelines, support testing post release, and support customer communications for BRD delivery timelines and testing requirements.
- Deployment Testing:
- Support with client test plans, feedback, and test management
- Support the client’s case management and internal defect resolution; managing customer facing portals, tickets opened through Salesforce by the customer, and internal JIRA requests for research, triage management, and root cause resolution
- Fiscal Accountability:
- Track your billable and non-billable hours for project invoicing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to distill critical information in a concise manner for executive leadership.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate both business and technical information
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as work as a team player
- Must have the ability and desire to wear multiple hats and play a flexible role in a growing business from a management perspective
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- Strong background in business analytics with a proven record of successful delivery of software to customers
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills required
- Prior business analytical, product development, consulting and/or customer facing experience is required
- Experience working in a start-up type environment with hands-on experience with various facets of software delivery is a plus
- Prior experience in banking, financial services or fintech is preferred
- Experience with cloud deployed software solutions is desired, with a preference towards Amazon Web Services
- Experience managing software development and/or software testing is a plus
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, SalesForce, Smartsheet, Airtable, and Microsoft Office experience is preferred
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban software development methodologies is desired
Are you up for the challenge?