We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Our Senior Delivery Managers are directly responsible for managing the implementation and delivery of the Apiture Open software to our customers from a project’s kick-off through launch and transition to Production Support. They develop relationships with the customer’s senior management and lead work closely with 3rd party vendors, ecosystem partners, and internal Apiture teams to lead the coordination of project dependencies and delivery requirements to ensure successful project implementations.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired workplace, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, onsite gym, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, and we’re growing – fast.
This role will be based out of our Wilmington, NC office, but consideration will be given to remote applicants based regionally as well.
- You thrive as a professional services software delivery manager and primary point of contact with the customer throughout the course of a project.
- You have the ability to manage a professional services team and own the delivery of a large and/or complex software project to our customer inclusive of requirements, schedule, quality, resources, budget, and overall customer satisfaction.
- You have a passion for working with the customer to understand their business needs and ensure their requirements are well documented and clearly articulated.
- You have a talent for developing and maintaining a project plan, pro-actively managing project timelines, deliverables, risks, issues and decisions to facilitate on-schedule deliveries of our Apiture Open software with high quality.
- You are skilled at coordinating a large number of dependencies belonging to the customer, 3rd party vendors, ecosystem partners and internal Apiture teams, including Product, Development, Platform Engineering and Production Support.
- You have experience in leading the construction of Statements of Work, playing an active role in their negotiation, and preparing project charters that outline responsibilities for Apiture, the customer, ecosystem partners and relevant 3rd party vendors.
- You understand the importance of working with Quality Assurance to ensure complete test coverage of customer configurations and any customizations to the Apiture Open software required by the customer.
- You inspire a shared vision of thinking critically and creatively to adapt and prepare for future trends and industry changes.
- You love to challenge the process by always looking for creative solutions so that we can enhance the customer journey and improve the customer’s experience.
- You establish goals for your team, provide feedback and coaching, and evaluate goals over time to help our employees develop and grow.
- You take initiative and responsibility for champion process improvement opportunities and drive them to completion to continue our development as a professional services and software development organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate both business and technical information
- Must have the ability to distill critical information in a concise manner for executive leadership.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as work as a team player
- Must have the ability and desire to wear multiple hats and play a flexible role in a growing business from a management perspective
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate industry experience
- Strong background in project management with a proven record of successful delivery of software to customers
- Experience managing and delivering large and/or complex software projects, preferably in a SaaS model.
- Experience working in a start-up type environment with hands-on experience with various facets of software delivery is a plus.
- Prior consulting and/or customer facing experience is preferred
- Experience in banking, financial services or fintech is preferred
- Experience managing and delivering software projects in a SaaS model is preferred.
- Experience with cloud deployed software solutions is desired, with a preference towards Amazon Web Services.
- Experience managing software development and/or software testing is a plus.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Airtable, TeamGantt, and Microsoft Office experience is preferred
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban software development methodologies is desired
Are you up for the challenge?