We are an Open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
The Delivery Engineer is a critical member within our Open Professional Services team that is responsible for the configuration of our Apiture Open software (web & mobile) and development of custom requirements for our customers. This person works within a professional services team and collaborates with other parts of the Apiture Open business, including the Quality Control, Product, Design, and Engineering teams to to deliver unique, world class solutions to our customers.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability, and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need your leadership to serve on the front lines of the revolution.
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired workplace, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in mid-town Wilmington, on Live Oak Bank’s campus. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, onsite gym, social events, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over four hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, and we’re growing – fast.
- Strong interpersonal and ability to work well with others
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, data analysis, decision making, good initiative, and judgement
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate both business and technical information
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as work as a team player
- Programmatically configure the Apiture Open software in the customer’s environment according to their requirements
- Ensure that configurations are accurate and promoted correctly across environments through testing and/or programmatic verification
- Participate in the development of change requests and new features as required to support customer specific requirements
- Participate in the Engineering team’s sprints to assist in the development of new features and functionality as available and schedules permit
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the appropriate design, performance, and security of the platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects in coordination with the Apiture Engineering team
- Implement and test fixes for defects as required
- Update technical documentation based on project needs
- Prepare data conversion specifications and support data conversions
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product features, and schedules
- Participate in readiness reviews of new product releases
- Strong background in a variety of web frameworks such as React, Angular 2+, Vue.js
- Experience integrating web components into a variety of frameworks and platforms
- Prior experience building enterprise web applications, preferably within the banking space or other related industries a plus
- Experience developing and/or integrating web applications to RESTful APIs
- Some experience both consuming and building client-side SDKs preferred
- Experience with infrastructure and deployment to cloud platforms, such as AWS
- Prior banking and / or FinTech experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience using tools such as Swagger, Postman, JIRA, Jenkins,
- Experience with data mapping and transformation, and data conversion is preferred
Are you up for the challenge?