at Apiture • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Wanted: Deployment QA/Dev ops Engineer who craves the “Salt life”
Do you love solving problems and designing automated tests that challenge the way your development team thinks? Then consider joining Apiture’s Wilmington-based team. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability and transparency.
Grab your sunscreen, cooler and 4-wheel drive vehicle and join us. This is not your traditional team, we are looking for software developers that enjoy putting quality gates in place to ensure issues are found fast and fixed before ever coming close to production. You will get the chance to be very hands-on in our CICD process using Jenkins, gradle, serverless and any other tool or process needed to get the job done. We expect all of our team to question tradition and automate everything. We like quality products and working closely with our friends developing our applications. We test our APIs, web and mobile applications. Promise you will not be bored.
Be ready to work with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems; help automate and streamline our operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments. Quality is everywhere!
· Ability to maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
· Strong background with Typescript, Node, Jasmine, Jenkins
· A working understanding and experience of Test Driven Development and CI/CD best practices
· Ability to quickly translate business requirements into technical test cases for automation.
· Working knowledge of Selenium and Appium and other web/mobile automation tools.
Begin each day from our headquarters:
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired work place, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office on the Live Oak Campus, right in midtown Wilmington. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, free gym access, beer on tap, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast.
-In the first 30 days, you’ll onboard, be immersed in a professional services deployment team and begin working on creating test scenarios for client requirements
-In the first 60 days, you’ll have worked on a strategic client project and will begin developing automated test scripts for client configurations
-In the first six months, you’ll have assisted us in launching several new clients and in scaling out a deployment team.
· At least 2 years of manual and/or automated software testing
· Preferred experience building banking products
· Preferred experience in Fintech industry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
· The ability to work long hours and to multitask
· Frequent travel is required
· Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
· The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
· The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regards to tight deadlines
· The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary