at Apiture • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Wanted: Software Developer who craves the “Salt life”
Are you a true blue, flip-flop wearing, salt water seasoned software developer who loves the beach almost as much as you love producing robust and well-tested TypeScript ? Then consider joining Apiture’s Wilmington-based team. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability and transparency.
-Strong background in object-oriented development
Begin each day from our headquarters:
As if waking up every morning to the sand and surf of Carolina beaches and the Cape Fear Riverfront against an azure sky wasn’t awe-inspiring enough, we offer an inspired work place, too. We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in Downtown Wilmington, right in the middle of some of the best dining on the East Coast, and only a three-minute walk to Wilmington’s famous Riverfront. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, free gym access, beer on tap, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest and energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and tens of millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast.
-In the first 30 days, you’ll onboard, be immersed in a professional services deployment team and begin working with client requirements for integrations and establishing environments
Jobs fill up fast at up-and-coming companies located in one of America’s fastest-growing and most desirable metro areas. So don’t leave us salty - apply today!
· 3-10 Years of experience as a software engineer
· Preferred experience building banking products
· Preferred experience in Fintech industry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
· The ability to work long hours and to multitask
· Frequent travel is required
· Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
· The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
· The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regards to tight deadlines
· The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary