We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
The Customer Success Manager ensures our clients are raving fans of our services. We’re looking for the best people who will anticipate and empathize what our customers need to succeed. The ideal candidate will understand banking strategic goals, be able to consult on options to achieve results, and ensure our business operations exceed customer expectation. Our CSM’s will lead our critical client partnerships. Cross sales are considered tools to ensure happy clients and not quota’s to be delivered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Manage the post-sales relationship for accounts by serving as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and request.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 1+ years experience in account management/ client relationship support role and with IT infrastructure and application support
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion
This job description may not include all of the essential functions of this position, and these essential functions may change as deemed necessary by the manager.