Do you have a passion for solving problems at the convergence of technology and business? We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies. To meet this goal, we're seeking a Product Owner to help us design, build and drive solutions to meet business needs within and beyond the banking industry in new and innovative ways.
- Work directly with Product Managers to create and maintain technical and business requirements from user stories.
- Own the product backlog to determine prioritization of new requirements and change requests for sprints.
- Provide technical design documents to engineering teammates
- Serve as the point of contact between the Product Management team and the Engineering team.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to produce client-facing product guides and help files.
- Create acceptance criteria for Quality Assurance to leverage for automated testing.
- Create user flows.
- Work with the UI/UX team to produce incredible user experiences.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Strong communicator to both business and technical stakeholders.
- High attention to detail.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Ability to work the hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
- Bachelor's degree (technical focus preferred)
- AWS Associate Cloud Architect Certification is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- 3+ years working in financial services; preferably banking or FinTech
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion