at Apiture • Wilmington(View all jobs)
Title: Command Center Representative
REPORTS TO: Command Center Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
BRANCH/DEPT: Customer Experience
This person would work in the on-site Apiture ‘Command Center’, providing monitoring of financial institutions’ connection to their core and performing corrective actions if the connection goes down. Training is provided and the work is closely tied to Standard Operating Procedures that detail how staff should respond to various situations.
There will be four shifts with two staff working each:
1. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday; 8am – 8pm
2. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday; 8pm – 8am
3. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday; 8am – 8pm
4. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday; 8pm – 8am
If interested, please specify which shift(s) you’re applying for.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
· Monitor alerting tools (Salesforce, ‘Big Brother’ and designated internal messaging channel).
· Manually test connections that appear to be down.
· Restart servers and failed schedules.
· Respond to failed jobs and server alerts
· Communicate externally with financial institutions.
· Communicate internally with members of the Customer Experience and Engineering teams.
· Escalate issues, as necessary.
· Document all work done in Salesforce.
· Report outstanding issues during an shift turnover meeting.
· Other functions as necessary.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment where constant prioritization is essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding of the basics of the software development life cycle.
· High school diploma, GED or commensurate experience.
· Ideal candidate has experience working in a technical monitoring role with knowledge of servers functionality and connectivity issues
· Knowledge of banking a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
· Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
· The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
· The ability to work long hours and to multitask
· Learning, thinking, concentration
· The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
· The ability to work under stressful conditions
· The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion
This Job Description may not include all of the essential functions of this position, and that these essential functions may change as deemed necessary by the manager.