at Apiture • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer skilled in full-stack software development with the ability to demonstrate strong design principles and problem-solving skills. You'll join a team of highly-skilled, energetic engineers who are building APIs, services, and the web and mobile experiences that consume them, using the latest in cloud-native technologies and infrastructure to develop a cohesive comprehensive experience.
This is a unique role where you’ll have a hand in rethinking what online banking should be. Your work will touch hundreds of thousands of users, and you’ll be working with an ecosystem of companies seeking to revolutionize the banking experience.
• Work collaboratively with the Web, Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to develop new API features that are dynamic, secure, performant, maintainable, and configurable
• Build and maintain tools for rapid development and distribution
• Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features
• Extend the API testing suite to automatically ensure clean, correct, and functional code
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback
• Keep code easy to maintain and configure
• Demonstrated proficiency with object-oriented design principles and programming languages, such as TypeScript
• Experience with Amazon Web Services platform
• Extensive experience with database technology, such as MySQL, SQL Server and NoSQL, and database design principles
• Skilled in code generation techniques, secure coding practices, and test-driven development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills