Senior Web Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Web Engineer skilled in building top notch web applications, using frameworks such as Angular, VueJS or React. You'll join a team building dynamic web applications using Angular, consuming Apiture's REST APIs, and building dynamic web components to create a cohesive cross-platform experience.
This is a unique role where you’ll have a hand in rethinking what digital banking should be. Your work will touch hundreds of thousands of users, and you’ll be working with an ecosystem of companies seeking to revolutionize the banking experience.
- Work collaboratively with the Web, Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to develop new Web features that are dynamic and configurable
- Build and maintain tools for rapid web development and distribution
- Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features
- Extend the web testing suite to automatically ensure clean and functional code
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback
- Keep code easy to maintain and configure
- 3+ years developing web-based applications using Vue, React or Angular.
- Experience integrating Web Components into a variety of frameworks and platforms.
- Proven track record in building and/or designing world-class web applications that are both sleek and functional.
- Prior experience building enterprise web applications, preferably within the banking space, but other relating industries a plus.
- Familiarity with Serverless concepts and patterns.
- Some experience both consuming and building client-side SDKs preferred.
- Familiarity with infrastructure and deployment to cloud platforms, such as AWS