at Apiture • Wilmington(View all jobs)
Title: Software Implementations Project Manager, Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Manager, Professional Services
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
BRANCH/DEPT: Wilmington, NC / Austin, TX
We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Wanted: project manager, professional services
Apiture, headquarterd in Wilmington, NC, in conjuction with our Austin, TX team is seeking a highly skilled and experience Project Manager to lead the implementation of our extensive suite of online banking and mobile product offerings. You will play a major role in helping our customers successfully implement our technical solutions.
We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need you to help lead our projects, deliver exceptional quality implementations, and continue to drive our continued track record of customer success.
We have a beautiful, newly built-out office in Downtown Wilmington, right in the middle of some of the best dining on the East Coast, and only a three-minute walk to Wilmington’s famous Riverfront. Meanwhile, in Austin, we are moving to a brand new state-of-the-art building amongst the best dining and within minutes of downtown Austin’s “keeping it weird” world. We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package, free gym access, and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, energetic people you’ll find anywhere. While you may have never heard of us, rest assured – over five hundred financial institutions and millions of customers rely on us to power some of the most innovative and important pieces in the financial industry. We’re backed by some of the biggest and most well-respected names in finance, we’re profitable, and we’re growing – fast. Stop accepting the mundane and get excited about your future – at Apiture.
1) Serve as a ambassador of Apiture’s values and brand promises – to be capable, committed, composed, and compassionate while delivering a one-of-a-kind implementation experience that is unparalled in the FinTech space
2) Act as a liaison between Apiture and Financial Instituions on implementations, conversion projects, program upgrades, technical changes or service projects that require less complex solutions
3) May be responsible for the entire implementation or specific areas as part of an implementation/conversion team
4) Develops, coordinates, and manages project plans, task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery
5) Develop charters, statements of work, communication plans, escalation plans, and risk management plans in support of product implementations
6) Coordinate and collobarative with other Project Managers, Engineers, and Leadership at Apiture including but not limited to other division team members and Customer Success Managers on behalf of our customers for the successful deployment and utilization of Apiture software
7) Evangelize Apiture services and products to clients, sales, and vendors
8) Gather client requirements for software development that will support the client implementations, projects and/or conversions.
9) May be called upon to work on weekends or off hours depending on the complexity & requirements of project scope
10) Support the team with identifying opportunities to streamline processes, project assignments/scheduling and improve product efficiency
11) Primary owner of project timelines, customer implementation experience, implementation quality, risks, & project statuses
1) In the first 30-60 days, you’ll onboard, be immersed to your implementations team and begin learning
2) In the first 90-120 days, you’ll be well on your way to learning the Apiture methodologies and tackling your first project assignments
3) In the first year, you will be a seasoned member of Apiture’s Professional Services team and be empowered and enabled to lead your projects and enable our customers to deliver on their brand promises
Are you up for the challenge?
1) Prior Project Management experience required / PMP certified or equivalent 3-5 years of experience
2) Proven track record of successful financial technology deployments / or similar industry vertical with 3-5 years of experience
3) Bachelors preferred
4) Banking experience preferred
5) Amazon Web Services, SalesForce, SQL, TaskRay, Microsoft Office experience preferred
6) Preferred experience in Fintech industry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1) The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
2) The ability to work long hours and to multitask
3) Occasional travel required
1) Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
2) The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
3) The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regards to tight deadlines
4) The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary