at Apiture • Austin TX(View all jobs)
Title: Manager, Professional Services
REPORTS TO: VP, Professional Services
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
BRANCH/DEPT: Wilmington, NC / Austin, TX
We are an open API banking platform, focused on creating cutting-edge technology for financial institutions. The platform allows banks the fast and flexible deployment of features that their customers have come to expect—mobile-focused, user-centric, convenient and secure. Join us, and start dreaming of new ways to be at the center of your customers’ financial lives.
Wanted: MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Apiture, headquarterd in Wilmington, NC, in conjuction with our Austin, TX team is seeking a highly skilled and experience Manager of Professional Services. We have this crazy, thrill-seeking goal to revolutionize banking, through an open architecture built natively for the next-generation of serverless, cloud-based technologies, providing financial customers infinite scalability, availability and transparency. We are moving fast, thinking big, leading strong, and need you to help manage our professional services team to drive customer success and lead a brilliant team of engineers and project managers.
1) Report directly to VP of Professional Services regarding HR needs, project statuses, and other initiatives as defined
2) Direct HR oversight of a team of Leads, Implementation Specialists, Project Engineers, and/or Project Managers, including, but not limited to, tasks like performance reviews, compensation management, and employee training.
3) Support the team with identifying opportunities to streamline processes, project assignments/scheduling and improve product efficiency
4) At times will be responsible for gathering client requirements for software development that will support the client implementation, project or conversion.
5) provide on-site support for other project managers, may be required to be on call for escalations, after hours for client issues or program/product upgrades.
6) Provides client consultative input on Apiture product and system features.
7) Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving project schedule, risk and issue management, and scope change management.
8) Be responsible for the overall quality of our implementations and customer success metrics
9) Coordinate and collobarative with other Management and Leadership at Apiture including but not limited to other division leaders and Customer Success Managers
10) Overall responsibilities of timelines, customer quality, risks, & project statuses
11) As needed, engage with customers to support launches, milestones, testing, deployment, and risk management
12) As needed, the development, analysis and management of proactive reports, dashboards, and other data needs as needed by Apiture leadership
13) Think creatively and support the innovative transformation of professional services as it adapts with new customer needs and technology requirements
14) Enable others to act through coaching, support, mentoring, and feedback channels
15) Inspire a shared vision by thinking critically and creativially to adapt and prepare for future trends and industry changes
16) Challenge the process by always looking for creative solutions and how we can enhance the customer journey and improve their customer’s experience
17) Model the way by demonstrating in your culture and character the values and mission of Apiture
1) In the first 30-60 days, you’ll onboard, be immersed to your implementations team and begin learning and taking on leadership expectations
2) In the first 90-120 days, you’ll be well on your way to thinking critically and contributing to our constant internal improvements and outstanding client results
3) In the first year, you will be a seasoned member of Apiture’s leadership team and be empowered and enabled to lead, mentor, and guide your teams to deliver high quality results
Are you up for the challenge?
1) Prior management and/or team lead experience required
2) Strong background in project management / PMP certified or equivalent 5-7 years of experience
3) Proven track record of successful financial technology deployments / or similar industry vertical with 5-7 years of experience
4) Bachelors preferred
5) Banking experience preferred
6) Amazon Web Services, SalesForce, SQL, TaskRay, Microsoft Office experience preferred
7) Preferred experience building banking products
8) Preferred experience in Fintech industry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1) The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
2) The ability to work long hours and to multitask
3) Some travel may be required
1) Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
2) The ability to interact with others, work as a team and exercise self-control
3) The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in regards to tight deadlines
4) The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion when necessary