Client experience is the lifeblood of a successful organization and Apiture is in search of a change agent to lead our UX efforts in creating incredible experiences for our financial institution clients, developer clients and end banking users. This is a role where creativity and passion can flourish in working on the cutting edge of technology to revolutionize financial services and solve real customer problems.
- Facilitation of product experience creation
- Provide leadership and guidance to the UI/UX team
- Lead interaction design
- Lead experiential research
- P&L for UX tools and team
- Wireframe & mock-up creation
- HTML/CSS management
- Seek out and consume user feedback to continually make product improvements
- Ownership of Apiture styles, UI components and style guide.
- Track overall market and competitive dynamics
- Collaborate with functional groups across the organization including Product, Architecture, Engineering, Marketing, Client Success, Implementations, and Quality Assurance to execute on the UX vision.
- Must thrive in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to work well with others, take feedback, provide feedback appropriately, and foster relationships across and beyond the organization is paramount.
- Strong communicator with the ability to crystalize a vision and directions with both technical and business agents, end users, and stakeholders.
- Must be self-driven and be willing to put in the time necessary to get the job done.
- Documenting and presenting recommendations to team members.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Must have participated in, or preferably, lead, design sprints from conception to implementation.
- Master's Degree in Design, Consumer Psychology, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, or any other related field. An equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable.
- 5+ years in software development with 3+ in hands-on interaction design.
- 3+ years building and managing a team.
- Must have experience plugging HTML/CSS into framework such as Vue, Angular 2, and/or React.
- Must have some familiarity with CSS extension frameworks such as Sass and Less.
- Creating reusable style component framework.
Apiture is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.